Position: Account Manager
Type: Full Time
We require an experienced agency or photographic Account Manager to join our fast growing CGI studio based in Manchester. We’re looking for an individual with a minimum of 2-3 years agency experience and the motivation, skills and personality to move into our growing team. The role will involve client facing and the day to day running of some of our key client accounts, with a focus on project management and client development, as well as helping to build an expanding account management team.
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years agency experience
- Experience of managing key client accounts, with daily contact at senior client level
- Experience of managing photography, still image and or video and animation projects is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management experience, overseeing client briefs from start to finish, managing client expectations and CPA’s
- An understanding of CGI technology, broad horizons and a willingness to adapt and learn
- A creative eye and the ability to manage the workflow and communication between our team of CGI artists and our clients~
- Strong IT competencies and experience in MS office are essential
- Experience of Adobe CS is beneficial
The successful applicant will be joining a young and dynamic company, with a benefits package that includes competitive salary, bonus structure and the opportunity to dictate their own career path and progression.
Applicants should send a CV and covering e-mail explaining why you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org