We are looking for experienced 3D Modellers to join or team in the Visual Method Sofia office.
Reporting to the Head of Modelling Department, Production Director and Studio Manager, you will play a key role in the Visual Method production pipeline. We are world leaders at creating the highest levels of photoreal CGI content for retailers, manufacturers and consumer brands.
Working as part of our team of 3D modelling experts, you will help to create 3D models of real world products and architectural details for our still and moving image projects. You will be creating some of the highest quality model assets in the industry for one of the leading studios for photorealism and must be driven by the desire to create the best possible 3D models, with exacting attention to detail against challenging client deadlines.
You will be actively encouraged to contribute to the dynamic of our multi site team which works as one studio to deliver client projects, adding to effective communication between departments and project management. You will be a problem solver, helping to ensure client service SLA’s are met and maintained for some of the largest clients across the UK and Europe, working within a structured workflow but being challenged to find creative solutions to our daily challenges.
- Expertise in modelling high-poly models in 3DS Max, or a suitable software package that allows conversion to a 3DS Max workflow such as Modo or Rhino.
- Experience of additional software needed to create complex models such as Mudbox or Z-Brush and Marvelous Designer.
- An understanding of how to effectively convert and retopologise 3D scans, solid models and nurbs models to mesh models.
- Expert material and shader creation for V-Ray to achieve exceptional levels of realism in all models created.
- Experience with complex materials such as soft fabrics, multi layered materials, glass and caustics.
- An interest in interior design, FMCG brands and consumer goods, understanding the detail of the products we are creating is essential.
- Exacting attention to detail, only the absolute highest levels of realism are acceptable.
- The ability to manage your own time against internal milestones, targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic personality with the self motivation to throw themselves into any task, helping others within the team and to help the business achieve and exceed its goals.
- An exceptional communicator and team player who can integrate into our various teams across multiple locations.
- Salary will be market leading, dependent on experience.
- 20 weeks paid holiday + public holidays, additional holiday days up to 25 days for continuous service.
- Creative working environment.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Company team building trips and activities.
Applicants should send a CV and covering e-mail explaining why you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
back to jobs